Favorite Hair Styling Products:
Kristin Ess Texture Spray , Hot Tools Curling Iron ,
Conair Straightener , and Tresseme Hair Spray
Valentines Day is coming up so I have some of the perfect date night hairstyles just for you to empress that special someone. I have released many hairstyles on the blog so just wanted to bring them together in one post to make it easier for you to decide! Comment below which one you have tried.
classic straight with middle part
flirty beach waves
simple bobby pin hairstyles
effortless low messy bun
double braid top knot
crimp waves & headbands
If you are wanting super relaxed crimp waves that take literally 2 seconds, then I have the perfect hairstyle for you. Introducing the crimp waves using a straightener plus the perfect hair accessory. I even included a video tutorial at the end and would love your comments on if this type of post is helpful or not. I had so much fun creating this post and I hope you like it to!
In order to get this easy look:
1. Take a 1-2” section and start moving forward and
backward as you continue to move downward
2. Continue around your entire head
3. Spray with texturizing spray
4. Accessorize with a knot headband
5. Tuck front of hair to frame your face
Max Studio Sweater (old, similar here) , Leith Skirt (old, similar here) , Matisse Boots
I always love neutral colors and tend to gravitate towards those when selecting clothing pieces. Especially because they tend to be easier to make outfits with. But what would your outfit look like if you used the same color to style a complete look? I think it is an elevated and chic look to items you already have in your closet.
The trick to pulling off a monochrome look is to make sure you:
- Pick colors that are not exactly the same but within the same shade. Notice here I chose soft tans and nudes and stayed away from deep chocolate browns
- Try and mix and match textures to get some dimension in your look. For example, I chose a chunky sweater with a more fitting and sleek skirt.
- Lastly, just have fun with it! There’s really no right and wrong, so just grab some pieces from your closet that are within the same color pallet and try it!
A born and raised Southern girl who's wanting to inspire every women through style and beauty while living in the big city of Los Angeles.