If you are wanting super relaxed crimp waves that take literally 2 seconds, then I have the perfect hairstyle for you. Introducing the crimp waves using a straightener plus the perfect hair accessory. I even included a video tutorial at the end and would love your comments on if this type of post is helpful or not. I had so much fun creating this post and I hope you like it to!
In order to get this easy look:
1. Take a 1-2” section and start moving forward and
backward as you continue to move downward
2. Continue around your entire head
3. Spray with texturizing spray
4. Accessorize with a knot headband
5. Tuck front of hair to frame your face
Max Studio Sweater (old, similar here) , Leith Skirt (old, similar here) , Matisse Boots
I always love neutral colors and tend to gravitate towards those when selecting clothing pieces. Especially because they tend to be easier to make outfits with. But what would your outfit look like if you used the same color to style a complete look? I think it is an elevated and chic look to items you already have in your closet.
The trick to pulling off a monochrome look is to make sure you:
- Pick colors that are not exactly the same but within the same shade. Notice here I chose soft tans and nudes and stayed away from deep chocolate browns
- Try and mix and match textures to get some dimension in your look. For example, I chose a chunky sweater with a more fitting and sleek skirt.
- Lastly, just have fun with it! There’s really no right and wrong, so just grab some pieces from your closet that are within the same color pallet and try it!
I always love hosting a girls night whether its watching a chick flick, doing facial masks, or just hanging out and catching up. And as the hostess you always have to be prepared with drinks and snacks. In my case this means having the cutest food spread such as a decadent charcuterie board, and of course having a girly frilly drink. But you want and neeeed it to be super easy to prepare because no one has time to get crazy for a simple girls night. I have found the perfect solution and its a girls night gin & tonic.
I recently did a collaboration with Empress 1908 Gin and wow did I fall in love! I’ve already bought another bottle ha. The one thing I love about Empress 1908 Gin is the color! In pure liquor form it is a deep dark purple, but when you add tonic or soda, the color transforms into the prettiest light purple, pink color. Which is perfect for a girls night in. I made these easy yet over the top gin and tonics by using the following:
2 oz Empress 1908 Gin
1 bottle of Fever Tree Tonic
Garnish with edible flowers from Whole Foods
Fever Tree also has some flavored tonics such as Elderflower or Cucumber that could even be fun to try. I love how easy it is and yet still looks cute.
A born and raised Southern girl who's wanting to inspire every women through style and beauty while living in the big city of Los Angeles.