If you are wanting super relaxed crimp waves that take literally 2 seconds, then I have the perfect hairstyle for you. Introducing the crimp waves using a straightener plus the perfect hair accessory. I even included a video tutorial at the end and would love your comments on if this type of post is helpful or not. I had so much fun creating this post and I hope you like it to!
In order to get this easy look:
1. Take a 1-2” section and start moving forward and
backward as you continue to move downward
2. Continue around your entire head
3. Spray with texturizing spray
4. Accessorize with a knot headband
5. Tuck front of hair to frame your face
A born and raised Southern girl who's wanting to inspire every women through style and beauty while living in the big city of Los Angeles.